Sunday, May 10, 2009

Last Photo Shoot!!

Well, you've made it--this is the last photo shoot post! I'm allowed to post a bagillion pictures of my child because, well, it's my blog!! I love this little ballerina skirt that Granny Morrison gave her! I know the onesie Kavella's wearing with it doesn't really match, but we just threw it on one day and took a few pics! I'll have to put it with a white onesie and tights! After the post, please respond to the question at the bottom--I love learning about my family and friends!




















All done! Now, when eating a meal, do you prefer to drink occassionally throughout the meal or wait until the end to guzzle some liquid? I drink after every couple of bites, but Dustin usually doesn't have a sip of anything until the very end of his meal! I don't know how he does it--I have to wash my palate frequently! Currently, my favorite drink is caffiene-free Pepsi....ahhh, the sweet nectar! What's your favorite drink?

5 comments:

Beaners said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! One of My favorite picture is the 7th from the bottom, she is just so cute!! Ok, I am like you Kelly, I drink like a camel throughout the entire meal. For example, if the appetizer is chips and salsa, I'll probably have 2 refills or more before my meal even comes, I can't help it, I get thirsty!! I'd probably have to say my favorite drink right now is Caffeine-free Dr. Pepper, it is the true Nectar of the Gods! :) Love ya

Jenn said...

At least you guys get your money's worth of drink. That's why I always get water, I don't drink enough to make it worth the mula (or however you spell that).

I happen to drink it all either before my meal or after, not during. As for my favorite drink...let's see, it'd have to be a tie between rootbeer and hot chocolate, I think.

As for Kavella, she has more expressions than any other little kiddo I know. And she's so darn delicious.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Colleen - that picture which is 7th from the bottom is exceptionally adorable! I never drink anything until I've eaten my entire meal - and even then, sometimes I don't drink anything; but usually, I guzzle a glassful of something down. I don't prefer soda pop and never have. I like ice water or fruit juices. The carbonic acid in soda will weaken the bones. Love Mom

Morgan said...

my favorite pics are #2, 4, and 14. I always have to drink something while I'm eating to help wash everything down. My favorite drink would be almost any 100% juice drink, and water.
I sure can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!! YAY! Love you

Myrick Family said...

Ok, these pictures make me want a little girl. I like to drink throughout my meal, but sometimes, a drink for me doesn't make it to the table and in that case, I chug a glass at the end. I like 100% juice, my favorite is really good concord grape juice.