Saturday, May 9, 2009

Second to Last Photo Shoot


"Seriously, guys? It's not even that fun sitting here all by myself--let's go on a walk!"






Kavella loves to spit (above pic) and she's not even teething yet! I'll have to just keep her in perma-bib when she does grow a tooth, otherwise she'll be swimming in saliva! Ha, ha!


The above picture is where she noticed her little toes! It was stinking cute! She just checked them out for a couple minutes...turning them, lifting them, reaching for them....what a great time exploring new things!


"Alright now...we almost done?"


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Okay, she has the cutest clothes ever! Even cuter than Elle's, which were really cute!!

Beaners said...

Ok, she is the cutest baby ever!!! I can't get over it, I want to smooch those adorable fat cheeks! She just looks so happy and cute! I love her smiles and her big beautiful blue eyes!! I can't wait to see her in 2 weeks!! Love you!

Morgan said...

This dress is so beautiful! I love pictures #4, 6, and totally #8. That's so cute of her checking out her little toes!