Monday, September 26, 2011

Snubbly Boy

Ohhhhh, look at that big 'ole belly! Ok, I'm going to post this one and then go back to the BIG day. I just downloaded all the pics off of D's phone, which include the days before and after his birth. Until then, feast your eyes on this chunker, delicious baby!

Ok, even though most of the following pictures are of Curren SLEEPING, I can assure you that he is not an expert in the area. In fact, he has quite a lot to learn, in that regard, between the hours of 7pm to 7am. He DOES look most peaceful sleeping though.

Wow! Look at all those snickerdoodles! Was it Dustin's birthday? Anniversary? Father's Day? No, no, Mom just loves him that much!


No joke, the BEST baby kisses are the ones like this! Ha, ha!





Loving sister.





Darci gave us TONS of hand-me-downs, including this "Boppy." It serves as an assistant to nursing and/or a seat for the babe. I had one with Kavella, but I didn't use it much. I'm not sure why, but I have used this one a lot more with Curren. Perhaps it's because nursing isn't such an ordeal with Curren--I have experience and don't have to be totally nude from the waist up to be successful with him! Ha, ha, too much information? Let's just say, I've come a long way since my first baby!

Delectable. He is adorable! Look at Mom trying to hide in the background--she's watching "Iron Chef," which she loved watching every night. When she left, we couldn't figure out how to stop recording it, so we have about 100 episodes to delete.

Do you think he resembles Kavella when she was a baby?



I am absolutely in love with my baby boy! I could kiss his cheeks and chin all day! XOXOXO At his 1 week checkup, he had already gained 1 lb and grown an inch! Way to go little guy!

No comments: