Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Morrisons



While Dan and LesLey were in a tropical location, we babysat their kids (Conner/Amanda) for 5 nights. Now, I'm not entirely sure who had a better time--Dan/Les or me. I'll tell you why. I got to spend time in an air-conditioned, ginormo house, put my legs in the hot tub (I was 7 months prego, so I couldn't get all the way in), wash dishes in the dishwasher and use a washer/dryer combo that actually worked! It was quite delightful. Plus, their kids were absurdly well-behaved. I hope they leave town again soon....:)



Conner, Kavella and Amanda.

Happy Mother's Day! I love that I get to be a mother to Kavella. She is just the sweetest, most caring, loving, smart, happy girl. I love you now and forever! You'll always be my baby girl.


WTI had a zoo day! It was fun doing crafts, watching a magician, "fishing," eating street tacos and seeing the animals!




Belly.

On the morning we were to head to Hurricane, we had a slight scare with the baby. Specifically, I thought I had a small leak, which is exactly what happened with Kavella's pregnancy. So, being better-safe-than-sorry, we jammed over to the hospital for some tests. Kavella was so good while we were there! (Thank goodness for television...am I right?)

The baby was very active while we were there, kicking and moving all around! Thank goodness everything turned out fine...I did not want this baby to arrive 2 months early! Well, almost everything was fine--the valet wrecked our truck into a Range Rover, but it was pretty minor. Just a headache to fix is all! The Range Rover owner tried to get OUR personal insurance information (as opposed to the valet co.'s insurance) to get a settlement from US, as if we were driving when the accident occurred. I think not. Just relax Range Rover driver.

You can't really tell from the picture, but everywhere you see white, it's dented in. Oopsie!

No comments: