Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt (April 2011)!

Yes, this pop-up tent is pretty amazing, in and of itself. However, what's more amazing is the fact that Kavella remembered that this tent was in Bed Bath and Beyond from the parking lot....and we had only been there one time! Girl has a steel vault!

Kavella and Westin.



We had our annual family Easter egg hunt at a park in Irvine this year.

This is the best picture we could get of all the cousins....not bad, not bad!


Daddy/Daughter. Love.

6 months pregnant. It's hard to believe I still had 3 months to grow...I mean, go.

I'm looking at Dust like this because I am actually stuck on the ground. Have you seen my legs? Let's just say that they're not the most muscular part of my body and that prego belly is QUITE heavy...

There is nothing sweeter than Kavella kisses!!



Oops, that's the same picture like three times in a row.

Yea! The Easter bunny came! He brought Kavella a basket full of treats while we were away at church. "A basket? For meeee?" she said in her sweet baby voice.

Nom. Nom. Nom.



Look closely at the reflection on the side of my truck...it's Dustin's truck!! One of Kavella's favorite things to do is "race" her Daddy home..."We're gonna get you Daddy! We're comin'!" Oh, and she gets giddy when we pull up next to him at a stop light--"Turn my window down, Mom! There's Daddy!" She is delightful!

I just want her to stay this sweet forever.

No comments: