Friday, September 16, 2011

Gettin' Large!

Hmmm, I think I was about 7 months along here. I can't really remember. However far along I was, it wasn't very comfortable! Things I like about being pregnant: people let you cut in bathroom lines, men offer to unload heavy items from your grocery cart, you can eat anything you want and have a good excuse, napping isn't seen as lazy, people will give you their seats, no one expects you to carry the beach bag bc it's too heavy and women are usually nicer to you!

I wonder what the rest of the family is going to eat....nom, nom, nom, momma's hungry!

You can hardly tell I'm pregnant here! We took Darci and Tanner to an Angel's game! It was really fun, but Tanner wore all his Dodgers gear and kept booing....that was lame of him. I told him so.

Kavella LOVED that Tanner was there to play with her! She sat with him the entire game and loved watching the fireworks with him. He is so sweet to her.


Perfect beachwear! I informed Kavella that if she wanted to spend time at the beach, then she'd have to wear a hat. I should have been more specific.

Kbaby pretending to be pregnant!

Oh, I suppose these pictures should have been with the other Hurricane ones...oopsie!



This was the quick 7 mo. pregnant visit to the hospital....just to check on things.



Thank goodness Emily the Elephant didn't go berserk while we were there. I mean, she's never gone berserk, but I'm especially glad she didn't do it while we were near her.

Auntie Darci gave K this dress--Darci always finds the CUTEST clothes!



Kavella accompanying me to Dr. Clayton's office. She was such a trooper while I was pregnant!

No comments: