Monday, September 19, 2011

Curren William Morrison

Introducing.....Curren William Morrison!! He joined our family on July 6, 2011 at 7:03 a.m. He weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches long! I delivered him at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach, CA. He has his daddy's feet, his mommy's eyes and he actually has hair! That was quite a shocker!


We are so thankful to have a healthy, handsome baby boy! I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing our family with this new addition. I have an enormous amount of love for him. He is perfect.

Nope, nope....not still carrying a child in my belly. It just looks that way. Well, it looks like a baby or a massive sack of jelly, you pick.

Upon hearing news of yet ANOTHER addition to the fam (aka another notch down on the totem pole for the dog), Choco turned into a possessed, raging animal that couldn't be calmed. Actually, he doesn't even acknowledge Curren--he will literally walk atop him as if he doesn't exist. At least with Kavella he acted curious--you know, slightly interested. With Curren, I think he knows the routine.

Sweet baby.

You will never meet a sweeter, more loving sister than Kavella. She tells everyone that she has a new "baby brother." "He's so cute," she'll say. She helps him when he's crying by giving him a pacifier, she gives him kisses and hugs and she even helps me change his diaper. One morning, as we were changing his diaper, he started peeing all over the place! It got on Kavella and me! Kavella started running to the bathroom saying, "Bath! Bath! I need a bath! Baby brother splashed me!" Last, his hand looks like its covered in elephant skin, huh?

She even invited him to join the races with her and her daddy--from the front door to her bedroom....about 30 feet. "On your mark, get set, go!"

Um, is it just me or does his hand look ginormo? Kavella, I love your silly faces!

Paddle feet! This kid should be a good swimmer with fins like that!

I LOVE baby feet!



Yea! Thank goodness Mom was able to come out for a couple weeks to help me!! In an effort to keep us from watching too much television, my Mom would always threaten us kids with things like, "I'm going to break that t.v. someday," and say, "there is nothing but junk on t.v." Coincidentally, the same week my Mom showed up was the same week Kavella became absolutely addicted to t.v. (aka her ipod--same concept). In case you missed it, that's what she's holding up in the picture. Looks like I'm going to "turn into" my mom with similar comments bc this addiction needs to be nipped in the bud! Especially when Kavella is like, "it's MY ipod." Uh, no it isn't.

We strolled down the the dog wash for a little cleaning. Choco hated it...and so did I. I think I'll pay the $25.00 to have someone else do the work.

Jenn made Curren AND Kavella the cutest, softest blankets ever! I need to get pictures of them both. Love you Jenn! Thanks!



Baby smoochers are the tastiest!

Three generations of Morrison boys. Sweet.

2 comments:

Beaners said...

Yay! What a wonderful post!

First off, you look BEAUTIFUL in your post-pregnancy pics! And Curren looks like a total babe!
What a beautiful view from your hospital room! My view was a snow covered provo on May 1st...gay.
I love me some leftover jelly! :)
Ok, the comment about Choco was hilarious!! He looks so funny! And Curren looks so sweet and snuggly by Daddy! I just love little baby pics, he looks so perfect!K is a total doll! She id duch a sweet girl and a sweet big sister! I love her silly face too!Curren's feet are huge! Perfect for surfing! :) And his hands may or may not look like Freddy Kruger claws in that one pic :) JK! His hands are huge too! Rylee is so tiny compared to her big little cousin :) You paid to wash Choco? Something you could've done in your own bath for free? :) I love those little blankies Jenn made them! Those owls are sooo cute! Ok Kavella, I love your vampire eyes! They are just gorgeous! I don't even understand how they are so blue! And the yellow flower next to them makes them look that much prettier! I. Love. Grandma! Oh! Baby kisses! I can't wait to meet that little guy! And what handsome boys! I miss and love you! Call!

Love, Colleen and Mom :)

eli&joelynn said...

he IS perfect! congrats!! What a tasty little feller! WElcome to teh world Curren!!