Thursday, February 5, 2009

12 Faces in 2 Minutes!!

Here we go! Kavella makes all sorts of faces each day...After feeding her today, I grabbed the camera and captured a few of them. You will only have to endure 12, which all came within just a couple minutes of sitting there! She is so animated, but it's hard to capture her facial expressions because they change so quickly!
It starts off so nicely...what a cutie pie!
Her milk-drunk face!
Getting a little bored....
"Are you still there, Mom?"
A little smile-tease....
Fine, here's a good one!
A little peak...

Can I sleep now?
Looking a bit worried.
Finally, she's ready for a SMOOCH! I obliged!
Isn't Dustin such a handsome Dad?! Kavella just loves being held by him!


Okay, so every time I change her and she gets this serious, focused face....I know that poop will be flying! Kavella is so funny! It's like the minute I take off her diaper, she thinks it's time to poo! Sometimes she'll get red and grunt, but usually, she just sits there calmly, focuses on one point in the room and then lets it fly! I thought I'd take a picture, of course!
Above, that serious face looks sweet, but it means trouble!
She obviously loves her carseat!


Kavella pretty much sleeps through each walk! But, she sure looks delicious doing it, huh?
Her "straight arm" snooze...
All ready for bed! Where's Dad?
He's ready, too!
Goodnight!

5 comments:

Beaners said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I love her faces! I laughed out loud at work at the milk-drunk face! hahaha, it looks just like a little drunk baby! That little flamingo skirt is adorable!! Makes me want a girl just so I can dress her up! Her poop faces were hilarious too! I can't wait to meet her! Love you!

Myrick Family said...

Kavella has the life! Eat, Sleep, Stroller Rides, Poop, Sleep, Eat. We love the pictures, as always.

mandy harline said...

kelly! so glad to hear from you on my blog!! i think about you all the time , but only get, ummm, 3rd or 4th party info on you. i'm glad i can check you and your adorable little family out any time i want to now! how very, very exciting about your sweet baby kavella! she's so beautiful!!! we like little girls at our house :) so good to hear from you!

mandy harline said...

oh, do you know that emily just started a blog? you can see it off my blog...her little baby boy is really cute!

Jenn said...

I LOVE the smiling one and the frowning car seat one!! I can't wait to see her!! Oh yeah, I love sheep too ;)