Friday, February 20, 2009

Be My Valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day! This is my sweet little candy heart--apparently, "sour face" is her favorite one to make! Dustin is such a gem! He gave me some mini roses, which I think I already killed, made me shortcake and strawberries (with homemade whip cream) and surprised me with a "Pot of Gold" box of chocolates! I love him! He also took me to Chili's restaurant where I scarfed down some tasty food! Oh, and he made me a heart-shaped hamburger! Isn't he so creative?! Dustin is the best husband a girl could have....or a guy if we're being politically correct....just kidding. I've been living in CA waaaaay too long!

Choco was the only one who cared to smile for the pic! I'd rather dream on....


Uh, I'm thinkin' she'll need an eyebrow pencil when she's older!


This is my permanent spot on the couch.
At least Kavella knows where to look at the camera!
One of the best things about being a mom is that I can smooch her ALL THE TIME!! I wonder if that's the reason she has baby acne......

Yup, same spot, different outfit. At least I showered, right?
Her shoes are dirty from all that walking...wait.

Kiss, please!
I know, I know, people hate blogs that are ONLY about their kids, but I just love her so much! I promise, just as soon as I have something more interesting to talk about...I will! We are blessing her on March 1! Everyone is invited!

9 comments:

Melisa said...

What a doll!

Hey, it is your blog! You do what you want with it! Cover it top to bottom with adorable pictures of your little one if you so choose! You won't hear me complain! :o)

Jenn said...

You guys are so cute!! That's all I ever say because you guys are so darn stinkin' cute!!!!

I LOVE her little kiss me face!! And all her clothes are cute too!

Beaners said...

AWWW! Dustin is such a sweetheart! Ella is as cute as ever!! I want to kiss that face all day long! You look beautiful as usual, and guess where I'm going tonight??? CHILI'S!!! Yayayayayayayayayayayayayaya! :) I'll be sure to call and tell you how scrumdidily-umptious the chips and salsa are! Love you!
PS I love that this blog is all about Ella! She's your family and that's what it's about!

Myrick Family said...

Hey, we love seeing all the pictures of sweet Kavella. She is a little twinkle toes!

I had a sofa spot too! I am pretty sure that cushion will never be quite as fluffy as the others.

Kelly, you look really great! You are beaming!

Robin said...

This is Shane Bevell.

Just wanted to say hi. Congratulations on the little one. She is adorable. Hope you are doing well. Check out our blog at bevellfamily.blogspot.com. Let me know how you are doing. shanebevell@hotmail.com

Take care.

mandy harline said...

so cute! i love her puckering up! she is adorable. i can tell you guys are having so much fun with her - you look very happy! what's your email address, kelly? mine is amandaleighharline@gmail.com

Beaners said...

I want to see baby's first sunday!! Get postin! Stat! :) Love you! I just want to see more pics!

Beaners said...

I want to see baby's first sunday!! Get postin! Stat! :) Love you! I just want to see more pics!

Beaners said...

woops, that wasn't supposed to do that twice