Thursday, December 11, 2008

Talented Erica!!

Erica, my sister-in-law (Shane's wife), is one of the most talented ladies that I know! She is always amazing me with her ability to create, develop and embellish crafty items! In fact, here is her website: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5780505 You can find all sorts of cute, useful items on there! Above, you can see the baby blanket she MADE for our little one! I had been looking for just the right blanket to bring Kavella home from the hospital in, so I was thrilled to receive this PERFECT blanket! Isn't it so cute?! The "minky" pictured below is another of her wonderful creations! When the baby is older, she will enjoy tugging and feeling all the different tabs! Thank you, Erica, for your talent and generosity!! You're the best!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Erica is incredibly talented!! All her stuff is SOOOOOO cute!!!

Myrick Family said...

So, I read this post a while ago, and wasn't sure what to say, after all it is a post dedicated to me. I thought about it and realized it might be like saying nothing to someone who might pay you a compliment such as "oh, I love your shoes". So, Thank You Kelly! I had a fun time making girly stuff.