Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tide Pools

While Colleen was here, we took her down to the Tide Pools in Laguna Beach! It was quite enjoyable to find sea treasures within the rocks! We accidentally arrived during high tide, so we had to tromp through the water to get there, but it was still a grand time! Colleen liked poking the sea anemones and making them close up on her finger! It's scary the first time...I remember!
A plethora of sea urchins!

I really like the colors of that sea anemone!

My sweet sister!

My handsome husband!
A huge star fish!

There are three fish in this picture--can you spot them? I love nature!

Beanie poking an anemone!

Dustin...just chilling!

If you look closely to the right of our heads, you can see the little keyhole that we had to go through to reach the tide pools! What a fun day!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I must be having deja vu, because this post seems awfully familiar. Uh oh, maybe I'm having a seizure! ;)

Beaners said...

That was soo much fun! I wish I could come live with you and take care of you while you have your little baby! Yeah, you almost had little Ella during that adventure ;) It was a blast! I miss you guys! Chris wants to have a video chat with you guys tonight! so suck up that chin and I'll try to do the same! :) Just Kidding!, about you at least :( Love ya!