Friday, November 7, 2008

Ultrasound

Since our little girl is getting so big, it's impossible to see all of her at once in the ultrasound! Consequently, these pictures appear more like some sort of psychology picture blot-test...."and what do you see here?" Thankfully, they are labeled. Above, her five little fingers are showing!

Now, here is a good Halloween costume....scary baby with pantyhose over face....is that mean?
We can already see that hats and bangs will be a necessity....dang humongous foreheads we have!!

This is my favorite picture!! Her little foot is all the way up by her nose! How flexible!

Oh, and our first genetic distinction--her second toe is longer than her big toe!! Courtesy of me!
I can't wait until she arrives!

8 comments:

Melisa said...

Awww, babies are so amazing!

Jenn said...

I love it! That little baby is going to have the same sense of humor flexibility that her mother has!! And, by the way, I love that her second toe is bigger than the first (I have it too), a sign of high intelligence. :)

Beaners said...

That is so awesome!! I can't wait until she comes! Have you thought of a name yet? :) Love you!

Morgan said...

Wow, It's so awesome to see that little baby inside of you! I can't wait to see what see looks like! Along with Colleen, what names are you guys thinking about? Love ya tons Kel!

Myrick Family said...

These are so fun to see, I remember looking at Luke's over and over. You will be surprised how much she looks like the pictures. It will be so exciting when she arrives...we can't wait.

Hey! There is nothing wrong with your second toe being longer than your big toe or larger foreheads. I happen to have both.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I did not know that you were pregnant. Congratulations. Amazing! I am just speechless.

KelBelle said...

Is that Brad Mons or Brad Schramm? Or perhaps Brad Fieker? Did I leave any Brads out? If it's Mons, then Melisa is in trouble because she's known for at least....7 months! :)

Bradley said...

Hi Kelly. This is Brad Fieker. You and your family look so cute! Glad I ran into your blog. God Bless