Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ode to Dustin surfing!!!

As you all know, I love watching Dustin surf! He is quite talented!! Here are a ton of pictures from October. For all you non-surfers, each one may look the same, but take the time to look closely at each shot, paying special attention to Dustin's form and the shape of the wave! He the best!!
Isn't that sweet?!







The one above is my favorite! I love how the wave is shining. Plus, Dustin is getting barreled!


Look at that air! This picture is awesome, too!

Another favorite (above)! See how smooth the wave is? Perfect for Dust to tuck into!
You can see how stoked Dust is....look at his mouth!



Perfect wave! Hot surfer!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Awesome air!!

Myrick Family said...

I pretty much don't know anything about surfing but, I am seeing magazine cover with big sponsors.

Morgan said...

WOW, those are some of the best pictures I've seen of Dustin surfing. He totally rocks!!! The waves look a lot bigger than I've seen too. I love these pics!