Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's Good to be Happy.

Well, at least one of them is happy....

Grunion Run!

Nighty night....

US Surfing Open. Some lady gave Kavella a flavored water (after K asked for it) and she was so happy to receive it! Not that I watch "The Real Housewives of New Jersey," but Kavella is "on display, on display, on display...." Okay, I do watch it.


Sittin' fireside, eatin' some corn on the cob.

Snaking Eden's birthday presents...

Whoa, whoa, the only reason my hands look that big is because they are the closest to the camera...I swear. No, really, I'm swearing--stupid man-hands!

Granny love.

It's getting a bit crowded in our truck...Kavella resorts to propping her tootsies on the chair in front of her, while I prop my feet on the dashboard.


We lost the little plastic piece that held our kite open, so Dustin MacGuyvered it with a stick he found! Dustin is AMAZING!

Worked!

Best shake ever. Chocolate Oreo Cookie Mocha. BLT Burger on the strip in Las Vegas.

Nom, nom, nom, nom, fast-flowing bottle.

Thanks for the birthday cupcakes, Deina!


Don't worry, that Halloween-themed bib that Kavella wears year round is getting closer and closer to the "appropriate" time of the year to wear it....

Standing up...

Sitting down. Pretty much, I slip into comfy pants the minute I get home. Jeans are just so confining, stiff and uncomfortable!

No comments: