Tuesday, June 21, 2011

OK Christmas 2010

Mom made the tastiest Christmas dinner of ham, rolls, strawberry jello, salad, green beans, potatoes, a spiked grape-lemonade concoction, etc. Mom is so selfless--she serves her family cheerfully! Not only that, but she is a very talented chef--you should see how perfectly round her rolls are! Each one is EXACTLY the same size as the next--just like her cookies! I know I have a picture of the other half of our crew somewhere....maybe in Dustin's phone.

Our family! I think Jared is the only one missing...I can't enlarge the photo to check, so I guess we'll see when I post this! What fun it was to be with everyone!

Christmas morning came at a decent hour--7:00, which is really 5:00 a.m. CA time. We had our usual staircase photo, which is probably in Dustin's phone too.


A little tight in the piano/organ room, but that's how we like it! Gwant, aren't you just a little nectarine!

Dustin and Shane were very excited that Santa came!

B-ryce and me. Doesn't he look smashing with his buzz cut? Why, yes, he did get that the minute he walked into Mom's house!


We got Kavella these magical markers that only work on certain paper. Curiosity struck her...what do these markers do? How do they perform? What do they smell like?

Mmmmm, they smell gooooood! So began the effects of huffing--the gateway to Robitussin abuse.

Our efforts of a consensual photo (amongst two cute cousins) was thwarted by their interest in the loot they had just received. Woody needed a wind-up and hot cocoa had to be consumed.


Mom is so boochie boo cute!


Dustin is a little nugget of joy!

Sitting with Grandpa. Can you tell that something is on t.v.? It was difficult enough getting Dad to look away for a quick picture; I wasn't even about to attempt an interruption with Kavella.


My siblings--I don't know what is so hard about taking a clear picture. I love my family.


Once you've shot guns by the dam, been glow-bowling, eaten at Whataburger and visited Woodland Hills Mall, there's not much else to do in OK besides go to the movies....which we did...a lot. Most of them ended up being in 3D, so we accumulated a few pairs of special glasses like the ones Kavella and D are donning!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Loving Kavella's Christmas pj's. we got the same ones. Are they Hanna Anderson? I love your blog! You seriously crack me up

Beaners said...

Yay! OK Christmas!! That was so much fun! I keep trying to type, but I've got Rylee, and so I throw her up on my shoulder so i can type with 2 hands, but she keeps sliding down, ilke where her face is at my belly button and i don't stop typing. I'm holding her head up with my nose right now. Anywho!! Love the pics! OUr sibling one makes us all look tan and flawless! Mom's camera ( or yours) must have a beauty shot, like mine :) Imiss Kbaby, she looks so scrumdidilyumptious (sp). I especially love her "huffing" pic! Her eyes and face are awesome. I miss you!! Can't wait to see you! Love you!