Thursday, April 14, 2011

More Kauai....(Dec. '10)

Darci and her boys (sans William) got to come out, too! They got a ridiculously sweet pad just down the street from ours, so we were able to play with them often. Kavella especially loved having her cousins there!




Austin, Westin and David--ready to catch some waves!





Dustin totally hooked us up with an awesome place to stay--it was an entire house (3 bedroom), it was right on the water, it had a washer/dryer and it had a hot tub! Dustin is so good at finding little nuggets like this! Speaking of little nuggets, look at K's face.....


The ocean behind the house was perfect for Kavella to swim around in because it was protected from waves by a reef barrier. Plus, we could snorkel around without worries!









You might be wondering why I'm standing like this? Well, Darci took a picture previous to this and said, "Uh, your baby bump is showing--want me to take another one?" Yes, yes I did...but, I'm pretty sure it was just my gut--considering I was like one month along.....don't worry, I told Darci that it was, in fact, a baby bump.








More of Kavella and Dustin's Kauai vacation to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Kelly!! Kavella LOVES the beach and the water; maybe it's time for swimming lessons! The gang sign picture made me laught out loud! Love, Mom

Beaners said...

Haha, Mom makes me laugh out loud! Why are you so cute mom??? Sheesh! I just want to squeeze you! And I want to squeeze Kavella and her little baby body and her little swimsuit! She is so cute! The pics are so pretty! Someday maybe I will go there! I miss you! Love you!