Saturday, October 9, 2010

Eden's Birthday Party!

Okay, this isn't Eden's birthday party--it's Kavella's favorite riding toy at Granny and Poppy's house! What's interesting about this toy is that Eloise enlisted me to purchase it for her whilst I was visiting Oklahoma some years ago (and then fly back to California with it). She intended to let the grandkids use it and now Kavella DOES use it every time she goes to Granny and Poppy's!





This is the coolest, most hip community pool I've ever been to! It's in Washington County, which is near Hurricane. Dave and Eloise took all the grandkids for a jaunt in the pools/slides after we got back from Powell--it was really fun!


Now, the next picture is absurdly delicious. Let's just say that Dustin should NEVER have any doubts as to whether he is the father of Kavella or not....take a look:

Ahhhhhh haaa haaa! Isn't that snubbly!?! The picture on the left is of Dustin when he was a toddler!! Is that ridiculous or what? Cute!

Eden turned 2!! We had such a fun time at her birthday party, too! Eden is Kavella's best friend in the world--any time I mention Eden's name, Kavella gets super excited and wants to play with her! Best friends, best friends.

This business is only going to be appropriate until they're about 4...and then again when they're 16ish--according to society....what? Did I go too far? Ha, ha!

Merrick playin' some ball!

We are so blessed that Adam and Chante live so close to us--we sure love them and their little family!


Eatin' watermelon.


A pinata!!



I made pasta one night and Dustin and Kavella had a "Lady and the Tramp" moment.

Mother's Beach. Kinda small, but it's good for the kids because there isn't any shore-break. It's in a harbor. That is Dane Baltzer--one of Kavella's nursery friends!


I found this cute little boy sitting in Kavella's shopping cart. JK...I put him in there. Boochie, boo! :)



I seriously didn't pose this picture at all. This is how she enjoyed our six hour drive up to Utah--loungin' around, watching her ipod in her lap. Watching Olivia, to be more precise. What a life.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Dustin should never question paternity, Kavella looks EXACTLY like him...and always has!!

That is a really cool building at the beach, what is it?

And Kavella is always snubbly. I can't wait to kiss her and love her at Christmas (well, while I'm not kissing and snuggling my new one)!

Melissa + Brett said...

She's definitely not the milk man's!!! Cute Lady and the Tramp moment too. I was cracking up at how she chills in her car seat.

Beaners said...

Ok, this was the cutest/funniest post I've seen today! :) JK, one of the cutest ever!! Ok, tractor pic, adorable! I love her eyes in that picture and her snubbly bow! You also gotta appreciate the nice granny cleave. Just kidding, did I just say that on here? Woops :)

That community pool is like the most amazing thing I've ever seen! And it's all shaded which is great for your little albino baby! Her little sad face is sooo cute!

Ok, don't even get me started on the picture with her and Dustin! That is the cutest most snubbly picture I have EVER seen! They look EXACTLY alike! I'm not even joking, that is straight up Dustin reincarnated! Love it!

Her and Eden are soooo cute!! Love the kissing picture! Hopefully the pic will remind them that they've explored that category enough when they're older :)

You look beautiful as always!

I love the Lady and the Tramp! Romantic :)

I didn't know that they had those little shopping carts 30 years ago when Dustin was a kid! He looks soo cute in it! He doesn't look the happiest, but that makes it all the cuter! ;) Love you!!!!!

Last but definitely not least, love the last pic! That's what I'm talking about girlfriend!! You let it all hang out! Just get in the most relaxing position you can!

Love you Kelly! I know I'm the worst sister ever, but I'll upload those pics onto my blog this weekend! I love you so much! Can't wait to see you at Christmas! Or earlier :)

Love, Colleen