Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just Powell-in-Around......

Lake Powell, this year, was AH-MAZE-INGGHHHH! We had a perfect spot in a little cove, a jumping rock within swimming distance, perfect weather and tasty food. Seriously, it couldn't have been much nicer. Plus, Kavella LOVES spending time with her cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles!



Dance Party 2010, baby!


Dustin ripping.....



Jim tearin' it up....

Tan Man, makin' it happen....

Cassidy Marie, showin' em how it's done....



Yes, even yours truly caught some sweet air....


Deina showin' up her own kids....

It was a wicked night--besides being ridiculously HOT, I'm pretty sure Kavella was growing a few molars....you're welcome, Morrison family reunion...I'm sure you enjoyed all 4 hours of her screaming--starting at 3:00 a.m. Finally, Dustin took us all on a boat ride where we all (both) crashed in the middle of the lake!

Kavella started threatening diaper rash, so we let her air out for a bit, which she didn't seem to mind at all! Cute bunsies!



If you were just dying for more Powell pictures, then you're in luck! I have, like, 3 more posts dedicated solely to Lake Powell. Get ready.....

2 comments:

JS said...

ahh. Powell Around. Gotta love that beaut!

I bet one of those posts is all about the note I left for you in the kitchen drawers.. right? :)

Looks like lots of fun. Never thought of making a sandman. :) Awesome!

Jenn said...

Hahaha, the sandman cracks me up! When I saw the picture of you wakeboarding I wasn't sure if it was you, until I looked at your calves...oh yes I did! ;)

And careful, Kavella's buns are super cute and tasty (I know, I becoming you and Colleen), Mom will tell you that there are pedophiles stalking your blog, cause yours isn't private. At least that's what she had Dad call and tell me, but mine is private. I'll call you today, love you!!