Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just Relaxin'

Aw, look at little Dusty asleep on the couch--all tuckered out from a day of fun.

Kavella with her Unkie Jim




Dustin and Dave securing the anchors or taking down the canopy or doing something work related....like usual!

This is the bucket that peeps used to wash the sand off their feet when entering the houseboat--perfectly sized for Kbaby to lounge in; probably super clean, too!


Riding around in Poppy's boat was so much fun!


Granny is the best!

Ha, ha, ha!! So, Kavella loves to ride around on backs like a horse--Max took one for the team when she fell off this time--check out his eye! Grrrjjjjssshhh!



Don't mind all her messy hair--yes, I said hair; look at how much she's grown! Hair, that is. Well, she's grown physically too, but that isn't as shocking as her hair growth.

3 comments:

Melissa + Brett said...

I love her messy hair. It is so darn cute. Kirra is the same way...almost 2 1/2 and still not much hair. ughhh.

Morgan said...

I love all the new pictures!! I'm SO excited to see you guys for Christmas. We're going to have such a Blast in OK all being together. YAY!! I can't wait to kiss Kavella's face off too!!

Jenn said...

I totally commented on this post...did you delete it?

And when do we get to see pics of Halloween??? You'd better put them up before I have this baby!