Thursday, March 25, 2010

Video Time!



(Above video) Kavella sure loves the ocean! When she was crawling, I used to think, "Man, I'm in serious trouble when she starts walking..." Sure enough, this girl RUNS for the water, which is always nerve-wracking for any parent, right? It's not like the water was a balmy 76 degrees or anything--it was freezing! Yet, Kavella wanted to dive right in, which makes her Daddy happy bc maybe she'll go surfing with him! I sure love going to the beach with my family!



(Above video) Oh, yeah, I took Kavella down to the boardwalk for breakfast one morning--yes, she has yogurt all over her face--and she discovered an echo in her cupholder. Instead of making a beautiful singing noise or saying "mom" or "dad," she just grunted! It was funny! She's a little cutiepie.



Dad brought a dolly home from work in order to move a fridge that Deina gave us from the garage into the kitchen. Naturally, Kavella wanted a ride, too! She was loving her new, shiny dolly ride! Some kids receive those hot wheels, kid-sized cars....our kid receives one dolly ride per year. That keeps her thankful for what she gets, ha, ha! :)

2 comments:

Beaners said...

Soo cute!! I love the videos!! Kavella is such a cutie patootie!!! I can't wait for us all to play soon! Let's eat Olive Garden when we go home!! Yum! Maybe there will be a cool waiter there again :) hahaha! Love the videos! Love Kbaby! Love you!

Jenn said...

She is SO DANG CUTE!! I love her! I can't wait to see you guys!