Monday, March 8, 2010

LOVE

Here are the rest of our Valentine's Day excursion to Laguna Beach pictures. Perhaps they all appear similar to you, but to me they are all pretty and unique! I love my Kavella baby!






On the last morning that Chris and Colleen were here, they treated themselves to a breakfast at Ruby's on the pier! After which, they met us in Newport to watch Dust surf! Because of the previous storms during the week, the beach was pretty messy, but we didn't care--we just wanted to spend time as a family!

This jetty is usually pretty empty, but the rain helped to make it full!

"Wilson" washed ashore! Kavella developed a little crush on Wilson--she began talking to him, creating a face for him using her own blood, giving him some spiked hair with old sticks....don't tell Hanks we've found him because Kavella is too attached now!

This one (above) reminds me of some sort of high school athletic photo--maybe she'll be a volleyball player like her Aunt Colleenie!!



Our last picture. I don't know why I do things like that...take a "last" picture and all....just in case their journey proves tragic, I guess. Morbid.

LOVE.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Awww, Colleen, you look so cute with Chris in the last picture!

KelBelle said...

That's it? That's all you have to say after all those ridiculously tasty pictures of Kavella? Hmph. I think we need to spend some time apart, Nennerpoo. Don't call me.

Jenn said...

Oh, oh...Kavella, you look so adorable in your cute red tutu! Just scrumptious! I can't wait to kiss your chubby little cheeks (both of them) in a month! (Don't worry Colleen, you still look cute, I'm just pandering) ;) Kidding Kelly! I love you!