Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Grandma's House and Cabin Part 1

I love my sisters and Mother! Aren't they beautiful? Well, beyond their outer appeal is an array of positive aspects such as a good senses of humor, outgoing personalities, peak physical capabilities and fierce loyalty. I enjoy every minute we spend together and wish I could live closer to them. I love you guys!

It takes about an hour to get up there, so we spent our time posing for the camera--obviously, the above picture is our "sexy" pose. Obviously. Pretty sure we could have all been professional models, what with the natural seduction we exude, along with the flawless, almost porcelain-like faces we have. Or not.



Grandma and Grampa's cabin is awesome! First of all, there is purple shag carpet upstairs. Second, there is a fake round fireplace, which serves as a centerpiece of sorts. Third, there is red shag carpet downstairs. Last, it is full of cozy, fun cabin things to do, such as snowmobile, sled, four-wheel and cook!


Dad starting a real fire in the fireplace downstairs.

I am absolutely, totally in love with my baby girl! It was a slightly arduous having her play at the cabin because it was basically a death trap for her, but she sure looked cute all bundled up!

We decided to take a few pictures while the spinach-artichoke dip was baking. I love that dip on a toasted baguette. Seriously, I could consume an entire dish by myself. It would be better if I were exaggerating, but just last week, while Dustin was out of town, I went ahead and did just that. Two days, one entire pan of artichoke dip. I don't even feel guilty.

Grandma, Mom, Me and Kavella.


My Dad is awesome and so is my Grandpa! He's 76 and still cruising on the snowmobile! What a champ!

Isn't this four-wheeler rad? Mom went on a little ride with Dad, which was shocking to us all! I think she had fun!


All the kids (sans Grant). I sure love my siblings...and their spouses!

Aunt Katy and Aunt Stacy! Thanks for lending everyone snowboarding gear! They were stoked to play on the mountain!

This is a big wooden giraffe that Grandma and Grandpa brought back from one of their missions in Mozambique.

We knew Kavella was sleepy because she actually laid her head on my shoulder. It was the best 46 seconds of my life. Snuggling is awesome.




Uncle Ronny and Dustin



Bryce and I played a few games of 007 on the Nintendo 64. It would have been fun but I just kept beating him....over and over and over again. Or something close to that.....:)

Merry Christmas, Choco Buddy!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

OH. MY. GOSH! Kavella is the cutest thing since...well, my kids. I love her big ol' grin (I had to type the word 'big' like ten times because I kept typing 'gib'. Dang dyslexia! ...just kidding, I don't really have it)!

I'm glad you don't feel bad about the artichoke dip, I pretty much ate an entire loaf of rosemary-garlic french bread over the last 3 days. And I could go for more.

Aren't we the best, sexiest, funnest family ever!?!

Jenn said...

Oh yeah, love the background, I love you too!

Beaners said...

Yea!!! I love the pictures! See, this is why I don't post pics on my blog, you guys already post them before me! And who wants to see the same thing twice? Noone. I loved Christmas so much!! I loved having all my family here and being able to play and hang out with them everyday! We are pretty dang sexy huh? I love that you used Jenn's pic for the sexy pose, since she blurred out your mustache :) Kavella is deelish! I miss her already! I've been thinking all day today about how just last week I was about to land in Vegas and spend all weekend with you guys! I miss you so much already!! I love Spinach Artichoke dip, I want some now! We had the best breakfast ever on monday: Artichoke dip, french fries, and onion strings, wow, we are soooo healthy! :) Also, Kavella looks slightly drunk in the 2nd giraffe pic... Love you!!