Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas Day!


How could Christmas be any better for a dog? An entire chunk of turkey goodness. Even though she was nursing her husband back from shoulder surgery, Eloise made us the most delicious Christmas dinner! She's the best!

Playing some Christmas carols with Granny!



Kavella got to open her birthday present early--a fishbowl and a super cute Valentine's dress! Thanks, Granny and Poppy!


Dustin, Weez and Mini-Weez!

Look at her reflection against the poinsettia. Precious.

Our little snowman in front of the fireplace.



Oh, my, gosh--look how delectable she is! She seemed to like being the prettiest present on Christmas!


I used to play with "My Little Pony" when I was younger. Now, Kavella got her first Pony!




We were so sad that Grandma and Grandpa Roberts had to drive all the way back to Oklahoma on Christmas Day. We love them!


Aunt Morgan and Uncle Ricky gave Kavella the cutest onesies, socks and sparkly sweater! How thoughtful of them!

"Maybe if I keep looking at them, but reach back here for this present, they won't notice..."

Kavella's first Christmas picture! I'm so thankful to have her for Christmas from now on! Poor Choco in the background--his new permanent location. Poor Choco.

Mom made us the cutest, stitched "Love is Spoken Here" crafts. I put mine on top of my t.v. at home! Good job, Mom!


Christmas morning we started opening presents at 7:00 a.m.!! No, it wasn't because all the grandkids were overwhelmed with excitement....it was mostly because Chris and Colleen had been up since 5:00 a.m., which is when they video conferenced an unwrapping session with Chris' family in Oklahoma. Kavella didn't even wake up until 8:00. I love being with my family! I like to spend as much time as possible with them, so 7:00 a.m. is just fine with me!



Dustin had a ton of gifts, but that was only because I went to the Rip Curl warehouse sale where I got him trunks for $10.00 and sweatshirts for the same price! That's one benefit of living in California!

"Chris, Colleen and others" (the rest of the kids) got Mom and Dad a Red Lobster giftcard and the new Harry Potter movie. It basically paled in comparison to the flow they gave us. We're lame.

The whole crew on Christmas morning....minus Grant, Jenn and the grandkids!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Minus me too, ya brat! And I've totally bought Ellie stuff that either I had growing up, like my little ponies, or things I wanted growing up, like a cabbage patch!

KelBelle said...

Ha, ha, ohhhhh....yeah, I did forget you! I swear that wasn't to continue our Holiday trend of forgetting Jenn! I keep trying to sign in and edit it, but blogger says I don't have an account....hmmmm, hope I don't lose all my pictures....love you!

Jenn said...

Heheheh, thanks for adding me. You've had rotten luck this week!!I hope everything gets better. Love ya!

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Just wanted to stop by and say hello!