Friday, August 7, 2009

Will Rogers' Home State!


I love swimming with Kavella! Ever since she was newborn, she has seemed to enjoy water! When she had her first bath, her eyes started fluttering and she practically fell asleep!


Wrestling match with my sisters! Of course they couldn't get the best of me!


I have the best sister in the world! Plus, I'm lucky enough to have an older sister and a baby sister!!



My other sister (in-law) is also the best! She is sweet, talented, crafty and thoughtful! Isn't she so beautiful, too?


My older brother Shane is such a handsome guy! I'm proud of him for becoming a Chiropractor--he's worked so hard in his schooling and now he's almost done!!

We celebrated Dalin's birthday at Grandma's house! I can't believe he's TEN!! Ellie decided to test the cake for us all....



Playing the piano with Grandma Roberts!


Bryce, taking the bull by the horns.


Dalin, Bryce and Beanie

Grandpa Roberts took us to Cheddar's for Dalin's birthday!


Early in the morning, say 5:30 a.m., Dad and Colleen went walking. That is 3:30 a.m. our time (CA)! Kavella and I were up eating when they returned, so we decided Kavella could do a little skinny dipping with her Gramps and Aunt! Is that awkward? Nah, we love nakie baby!


Yellow Sunday dresses!


Happy Father's Day, Dad! I have an amazing father--he is righteous, caring, hardworking, dedicated and fun!! I sure love my Dad and wouldn't want any other father! Unfortunately, Kavella and I weren't with Dustin for his first Father's Day....:( We gave him some socks and framed photos of Kavella for his office! I love Dustin! He is such a sweet father to Kavella. He works hard, plays nicely, gently rocks her, carries her around and provides for all of her needs. I am so thankful that Dustin is my husband! He's the cream of the crop!


Bean is a gem...taking a little morning snoozer with Kbaby!



We let the pool skimmer babysit Kavella for a bit so we could dive off of the board. jk.


Grandma and Grandpa Roberts just lounging in the pool--getting soaked by the fountain! Don't you love Mom's goggles!? Ha, ha! Oh, and her pants swimsuit!

So, one sweltering day, Bryce and I decided to take a bike ride, which we used to do almost daily. Since we couldn't find two single bikes that were ready for riding, we decided to take the new tandem bike. We pumped up the tires, hopped on and started riding! No sooner did we get to the end of the neighborhood then the entire gear shifting unit broke off! Pieces of metal were flying all over the place, then it wrapped itself around the spokes. Great. So, while I steered the front, Bryce carried the back of the bike all the way back home. Plan B.

We pumped up the tires on the older tandem and took off again! This time, we made it all the way out of the neighborhood, down 71st street, to the creek on Oneta and turned right onto 81st! Then....PPPoooowwww!! Ga-gun-ga-gun-ga-gun....a flat tire!! Argh. No way we could walk home that far, so we had to call Dad to come pick us up. I guess bike rides just weren't going to happen! We went swimming instead!


Bryce sitting on the bridge on Oneta...

Well, you know what happened.

14 comments:

Beaners said...

Haha, I loved our trip it was soo much fun! And don't you facebook me about you going to Chili's! you got my hopes all up and then shattered them! ;)

Ok, first off, Kavella is so beautiful! She has the prettiest eyes I've like ever seen!

Second, you did not beat us at pool wrestling, that is you going down into your defeat, and you tried to have a good attitude so you smiled :)

I love Nakie baby! Tis the best! OK, the pic with me, dad, and nakie Kavella is very funny, because Kavella kinda really does look like a boy, all the other time I was joking, but this time I'm serious :) Hahaha, I love her!!

I loved the shout out to mom and her googles and shorts swimsuit! Hahahahaha, oh mom.... We love her

Yeah, hopefully next time the dirt bikes will be fixed!! None of this tandem crap! Love you!

Jenn said...

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah, we creamed you.

I love all the pictures! So who's the best sister in the whole world? Ah, I knew you were talkin' about me!

And I totally copied the pic of mom in the pool, classic.

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I love your Oklahoma posts! The airplane story really got me laughing and that picture of Kavella with the cinnamon rolls is adorable. Love, Mom

Myrick Family said...

I have loved all your posts too. The nakie picture is a crack up. We had such a good time visiting everyone and it was especially fun to finally meet Kavella, who is such a doll baby. I am so happy to be apart of such a loving, fun and welcoming family. Hope you come visit again soon. I have been a total slacker blogger...I need to get in gear.

Beaners said...

Jenn you are not the favorite!! I am :) Or we could just be each other's favorites and leave Kelly out because we both know that would cause the most funny drama :) Love ya!

Jenn said...

Oooohhh, drama and intrigue, I like it.... Let's go with that.

KelBelle said...

Colleen, I don't even know where you come up with mean antics like you do! Jennifer is definitely my favorite older sister and Colleen is positively my favorite younger sister! Either way, I schooled BOTH of you at the same time in wrestling--maybe you guys should do a little working out, tone up those muscles and then you might stand a chance against my huge guns and agile nature!! Erica, next time, you're getting in on the wrestling action! Oh, and don't you dare remove pics from my blog, Nenner! I've got to change my password...

Myrick Family said...

When I saw that you had so many comments, I had to ask myself when the hello did you get so popular? But when I went to view them I relized that it was just Jenn and Bean having blog wars, and you are still the loser that I thought you were!! HeHeHe. See, I can get in on the convos too.
Love you guys and love the posts. Kavella is always smiling and is the second cutest thing I have ever seen(after Luke of course---well, that's at least what everyone keeps telling me).
You see how I did it again. I kid because I care.
Shane-a-lito

Myrick Family said...

yes, I realize the I spelled "relized" wrong...nennerpoo...so you can stop looking it up to see if you could use it for a boogle word!

Melisa said...

I love the sister pictures! Nakie babies rock! :o)

Beaners said...

Kelly, at least Jenn and I have calves.... OH Disrespected! What do you think about what I just said? I hope it made you cry a little inside! So don't talk to us about toning up our muscles, because at least we have some! ;)

KelBelle said...

Ha, ha, ha, look up the word for Boggle--looooossseeeerrr! I retract every nice thing I've ever said about any of you....AND I break up with all of you! (Now you can picture me and my small calves running away, with my arms up and a sad face on--similar to the one in the last photo!) Hmph.

Jenn said...

HAHAHAHAHA...I love Boggle, Shane-a-lito called that one!! And what's up with Kavella being cuter than my kids?! Now I know where you stand.... Kelly, you're only jealous that you don't know as many words as we do AND we have much more defined calves than you.

Oh yeah, I don't need big guns, I can KO you with my knockers, heheheh, knock out knockers, that's what I'm calling them from now on....

Beaners said...

Jenn you have to pay me 25 cents everytime you use the word "knockers" since I gave you the idea. So far you owe me 50 cents, I will expect it at Christmas time. :)