Saturday, August 8, 2009

Finally, the Last of OK Pics!

Although you can't really see the background, this is one of my favorite places to grind while in OK! People from there call it "Whaterburger," but pronounced correctly it's "Whataburger." Either way, they make some tasty sausage biscuits and chocolate shakes! Plus, it's cheap!

Kavella and her cousin Luke get to know each other!

Nobody look at the camera....now!

Stephanie Updike! She is like my second mom! She's been a good friend of the family for some 22 years! I love her!

Shane and Luke take the slide!

Bryce shows off his gainer skills!


Luke was the star of the show!



I wanted Mom to take a picture with us, but she wouldn't have anything to do with it because her hair or something was done! Ha, ha!

Happy Anniversary Jenn and Brian! Ten years! Oops--I mean ELEVEN years!!


Scotty, Bean and Dalin!

Scotty was so sweet to hold Kavella! Aren't they sugary!?

I bought this little carrier at Target and Kavella seemed to like being toted around! I decided to take it back though because it hurt my shoulders!


Bean and Bryce!


I miss Oklahoma already! I wish I lived closer to my awesome family and friends!

Subsequent to this photo, I took a little nibble from Ellie's booty and started gnawing on Scotty's cheeks!

It was fun to watch Grandpa with Kavella--he was giddy! I loved it!

This is Sister Brown--yes, Jaron and Pepper's Mom, for those of you who know them. She is a shining star! She was my Young Women's leader all growing up, plus all of her kids are friends with all of our kids! I love her!

Auntie Serenity! I've been friends with Serenity since she moved into a house two doors down from me--when we were six! She is such a fun girl with a witty sense of humor! We have lots of memories and I'm glad we've kept in touch! She'll always be a good friend!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Dude, 11 years, Dalin's ten and we DID get married in the temple....

Okay, my favorite picture is the one where no one is looking at the camera (or at least smiling, except you and possibly Colleen, although it's just lazy effort).

My next favorite is of Sis. Updike, Vella is looking at her like "zwho in the heck is this lady and why in the heck is she holding me"!

We are just calling Kavella, Vella, since that's the way Ellie says it, so if you hate it, just tell me.

Beaners said...

Good ol' Whaterburger! It's so tasty! I just could never figure out why they called it Whaterburger, it's like do they make the burgers out of water or what? I was confused the majority of my life. :)

Yeah that pic of all of us not looking at the camera is prime! You're the only one looking and so it must've been your camera! haha Dalin looks like he wants to pull his hair out cause this must have been the 6th attempt or something, hahahaha!

Yeah, Kavella does not know sis Updike's happy smiling face, and she's like "Who the??"

I love the one with mom trying to hide! I remember taking that picture, mom is sooo funny! Now instead of looking cute and normal, she looks so funny! Like an exhausted lady who's having a funny dream.

Whatever Jenn, Dalin is really 11 and we all now it, that's why he's so smart, and therefore the numbers don't quite add up.... sinner

You sold back the baby hammock?? Kelly!! Why?? Look how cozy she looks in it.... well, she wants to feel cozy, she might just feel claustrophobic...

Ellie and Scott are feeling a little awkward after just having been violated by their Aunt Kelly.

Love the pictures! I miss everyone so much already! Love you!

Myrick Family said...

I'm pretty sure that it's called "Whataburger", not "Waterbuger". Like, "Mmmmm, what-a-buger". There's also a whatachicken that you can order if you prefer poultry to beef. In fact, in the movie 8 Seconds, George Strait takes his date to Whataburger and after several moments of awkward silence, he turns to his date and asks, "Hows ya whatachicken?" Hahahaha, whatamovie...8 Seconds...whataactor George Strait...whataloser I am for knowing this information.

Great pics! Miss you a K-Mor already (I'm calling her K-Mor bc thats what I feel like calling her, and bc she reminds me a lot of that guy who used to be a back-up dancer for that girl who used to sing something). Just kidding, she is the cutest little bow wearing baldy I have ever seen!

Love you guys.

Shane-a-lito

Beaners said...

Shane you put "Mmmmm, What-a-buger", as in you like to eat your boogers (you just spelled it wrong, cause as we've obviously seen with words like 'relized' you can't spell). Just thought I'd let you know before you could correct yourself :) Love you brother!

KelBelle said...

ha, ha, ha! I'm lovin all these comments, disses, opinions and such! I should've been a cowboy! Wasn't that song in 8 seconds? I could've sworn Dylan (yes, from 90210 old school version) was in that movie...perhaps I'm thinking of a different one... K-Mor...is that along the lines of C-Ro and J-Lo? You mean she reminds you of Chris Judd!? What the....we've got to grow her some hair!
I like that you call her Vella--anything that Ellie can pronounce is good with us!
Bean, I had to get my 20 bucks back for the sling so I could eat at Chili's! Yes, my appetite proves to be more important than the well-being of my daughter.

Jenn said...

My side hurts from laughing so much!!

Maybe I should try "Whatabuger" as my next Boggle word....

Myrick Family said...

Maybe you can try "whatashutit" instead!!

My eyes hurt from crying so much.

Jenn said...

Shane, you gotta quit commenting, I'm in serious pain now.

Myrick Family said...

I am so glad that I have a great husband who doesn't mind leaving comments on blogs. I think he does a much better job at it anyways. I love all the pictures, the one where no one is looking is too funny. Shane and I are expressing our disapprovement of Luke not wanting to join the picture.