Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Huntington Beach Livin'

We sure love living in Huntington Beach! I don't want to live anywhere else--the weather is great, the people are nice, the Wakehams are close, we love our ward and we're only a couple blocks from the beach! It makes me sad to think that we'll have to move if we ever want to own a home. Kavella is IN love with the beach--I think she chose the right family!




Melody is such a great friend! She is easygoing, always happy, confident and nice to chat with! We've been going to the beach and on walks--it's nice that Corban (her son) and Kavella can pal-around too!

Mel and Corban

Our morning walk to Main Street....my two babies!









This is my good friend Chante! Her and Melody actually grew up in the same town! Chante is sweet, patient, hardworking and trustworthy! We love going to the beach with her, Eden and Merrick!

Ha, ha, ha! "I'm the BIG brother you jerks."


She was reading "In the Heart of the Sea--the Whaleship Essex." Yes, she's very advanced.


Sometimes Kavella and I walk to Lake Park in the mornings (pics above and below). It's a cool park with a playground, bbq grills, water fountains, benches and a large grassy area (which is hard to find in California). Kavella likes to bring her doll wherever we go!

I love being a full-time mom!

7 comments:

Beaners said...

I think that Kavella just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! I really llike your beach cover-up, it's way cute! Kavella looks like the cutest little beach baby ever! The picture of her and Dustin in the water with the water splashing up on her legs is so dang cute! She even has little baby cleavage, hahah! I love Choco! Hahaha, you would put him in there! :) I also wish that I had a super smart baby who could read the same books that I was reading... haha! I'm in love, can't wait to see you in 3 months! Love you!

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness, I love the blanket she has in the last pictures....

Okay, you really do have NO calves, I've never thought it was too bad until I saw that Kavella's legs are bigger than yours. Just Kidding (but not really, cause it's true)!!

Anyway, I LOVE the pictures, I wish I was there so I could enjoy the mild weather and smooch on that little girls cheeks!

Morgan said...

I totally LOVE these new pictures, they're just so freaking cuttie!!! I hope you guys are doing awesome. We sure miss you, and can't wait till we can you again. Love you guys!

Matt and Mel Odell said...

Thanks for spelling Corban's name correctly! Just kidding Love ya Kell, so glad we live close.

Beaners said...

Yeah, no calf kelly! hahaha! Write me back on FB!

KelBelle said...

What's all this talk about my huge calves? Anywho, click on the picture of Dustin and Kavella--the one where she has baby cleavage and the water is splashing on her knees--okay, now check out the lady in full clothing/head-dress style. All I can say is I'm done moaning about g's. You know what I'm saying?

Jenn said...

I'm glad we live in America, where women can wear nothing to the beach (well, close to nothing).