Tuesday, June 11, 2013

OC Fair and Beach


It's OC Fair time!  I hate paying for parking, entry and rides, but I love being at the fair with my family! Actually, it's a lot easier to pay for rides when they're for Kavella--she was giddy with joy!





Seriously, WHAT is in that water display?  It's unusually foamy....


Kavella is a dance, dance, dancer!  There was a band playing, so Kavella started to show off her moves; soon, she was joined by a couple other groms and they danced the night away! 








Curren. Adorable. 



And this is why you NEVER leave children unattended with paint.  EVER.  


This is Choco's little spot for biking to the beach.  Good boy. Below, Kavella is an expert on her Barbie Razor scooter.....not Bryce-on-the-half-pipe good, but an expert in her age category, for sure.







Whoa.


Handful of sandcrabs!


Look at those chubby ankles and feet!  Tasty.



Oooookaaaay, so I have a frontal chewy, my knee is super squished against the cement and my ear is poking out like Dumbo.  I'm a mess, but look how cute everyone else is!  






I just wanted to memorialize the day that I ripped my entire second-toe nail off.  Right off.  The whole thing.  It's never quite been the same.  



Daddy/Daughter Love.


1 comment:

JS said...

you guys are so cute!