Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy 4th and Happy 1st!


Guess who isn't a WHOLE year behind in posting pictures?  Happy 4th of July! Even though we were still mid-project on...well...the ENTIRE house, we had everyone over to celebrate Independence Day 2012.  Thank goodness Mom was there to help!!  She prepared, served and cleaned up a feast of ribs, baked beans, potato salad, drinks and more.  I love Mom. She is the most selfless, hard-working, meticulous person that I know.  It was fun spending time with family, beaching it and enjoying fireworks! 










So, everyone else watched the fireworks from our house, but Maddie, Darci, Kavella and I biked it down to the pier to watch.  It was worth it just for the people-watching. 




Look at how talented Mother is; she made a perfect little cake for Curren to ruin!  Look at how cute she looks down there.....yes you are, yes you are so cute, Mom!  






Kavella was just teaching him what to do....






And......DONE.  Those high chair trays are slippery. 



We love when Grant and Jenny come to visit!    



Guess who didn't wear sunscreen.  


I told Kavella to go put her p.j.'s on.  She was obedient, but can you tell if she took her princess dress off as well? 


Jenn drove to CA from OK, and she was supposed to be here for a couple weeks, but Dalin broke his foot, so we had a single evening to rush down to Carlsbad and see her.  It was totally worth it!  I love the Perkins!! 





Kavella, Curren, I LOVE everything about you two!  I have never loved anything or anyone this much in my life, and I'm grateful to have you as my babies!  

No comments: