Tuesday, June 18, 2013

10 Years of (Mostly) Bliss.


Happy 10 years!!  Dustin and I got married on July 27, 2002.  I was only 21 at the time, which I actually consider waaaay too young to get married.  I mean, Kavella isn't even allowed to date until she's 25...it's just a family rule. ;) Marrying Dustin is the best choice I've ever made.  I feel so blessed to have him as a husband, provider and father to my children.  He is the most important person in the world to me.  I admire his strong, honest, genuine character, I love his work ethic and ability to problem-solve, I value his abilities to forgive easily, serve unconditionally and focus on the greater picture and I hope my son(s) are just like him.  Dustin, I LOVE YOU. Thanks for sticking with me for this long!  


While eating an Arby's roast beef sandwich, Kavella said, "Oh!  It's like roast beef when my favorite uncle Grant does it on my toes...with the piggies!"  


During his shoulder ride, Currbear kept sticking his fingers in Gwanty's ears!  I'm so glad my little brother gets to come visit us--"oh, yowr bwodder so hannssommme! I bet he hab lot of girprend?"  Juuuust sayin'. 





I'm like, "Go stand by that palm tree and I'll take a pretty picture of you.".......nailed it! 


Iiiiiii know, I look like a tranny--I've got to remember to wear lipstick and cover up my freckle-stash.  Stupid. Just focus on how delectable Curren looks!  He is the cutest baby boy, ever!!





So, for our Anniversary, Dust and I went up to Dan and LesLey's cabin.  It was so fun cruising around on the motorcycle together!  Riding is one of my most favorite things to do.





We are obviously a very serious, somber couple.












Baby bunsies!!  



Yeah!  Mud wrestling!  


Why is my 1-yr-old larger than my 3-yr-old?  Equally cute, though! 


The Johnsons came for a visit!  We've been friends with Steve and Katie for at least 8 years--he and Ricky were in the MTC together.  Yes, we're old.





Just a perfectly round, chubby noggin'.





I um,...well, I just....uh,.....I can't.....with the uh,......I don't know what to say.

No comments: