Friday, February 17, 2012

Snowball Fight

It was really fun 4-wheeling in the snow on the way up this mountain! We'd stop every once in a while for a snack and a snowball fight. Way to protect your niece, Grant. Just kidding! Gwanty is so fun and such a good sport! I love that he rarely takes offense and has a good sense of humor.


It's not that I'm ALWAYS drinking a Dr. Pepper, it's just that I had no where safe to set my drink down...I swear. Did you notice that Kavella is always at the beginning of "cccchhhhheese" for pictures? Love.


Sibling picture.

Partial family picture.





Click on this picture to enlarge it. This is when Grant bailed off his 4-wheeler because Ricky and I were BOMBING him with snowballs! We made like 30 snowballs while Grant was off exploring, then we went all guerilla-style on him when he returned. He couldn't take it, so he ran!! Ha, ha, ha! Kavella went to make sure he was okay...what a sweetie.


Dustin is just a little love bunny with his baby boy!

The thing I love about Ricky is how much he plays with Kavella when they're together! While the rest of us timed our excursions past the sprinklers to AVOID the water, Ricky and Kavella decided to just see how it felt to get soaked!

These kids couldn't have a better father! Can't Dustin be bad at anything?! ONE thing? Nope, nothing. He's the best at everything and I love him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of Dustin (with Curren and Kavella) - but you KNOW I've lived in Oklahoma too long when all I can think(while looking at that picture) is - "TICKS!" There's no way you'd be posing for a picture in the tall grass around here! Great post. Love, Mom