Friday, August 20, 2010

Proud To Be An AMERICAN!!

A new toy! Dave and Eloise purchased one of those side-by-side four-wheelers--it's like a Rhino. It is so much fun! It has a little truck bed in the back; I can't wait to fill a cooler and head out on an adventure in the desert sometime! On this trip, however, we just loaded the bed with guns, ammo, birdies, empty cans and water and set out to do some shootin'!



Oh, oh my, that is the best picture ever. Proud to be an American! Seriously, how many of you take issue with this? Obviously, we don't have any problems with Kavella learning the ways of the Wild Wild West. I'll have to post the video of her shooting--she claps after the gun fires.

You want to know what is really so wrong with this picture? No, not that we're teaching our 1-yr-old how to load a clip....it's how much that ammo costs these days! Have you tried to purchase ammo lately? It's ridiculous! :)

Awwww, look at her waving with Poppy! She loves her Poppy! They had fun shooting together!





Most favorite toy, ever.


When we got back home, it was nice to cool off in the pool! Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for, the following two pictures are possibly the most amazing, lovable, funny and snubbly pictures you will ever view. Please, try to refrain from kissing your computer screen.....


Ahahahahahaha! Weez and Mini-weez at their best! Isn't that just a wonderful feeling you have looking at these pictures? It makes me want to tickle their chins!




Oh, this random picture is one I stole from my sister. It's Bryce's Eagle Court of Honor! I love my family.

Bandit attack!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Bandit, get the h**l off Kavella!!

JK, sorta.... Love the pictures of Kavella in glasses! And why in the world would I have a problem with an 18-month old learning to shoot guns??? Let me think...nope, I can't see any problems with that.

Morgan said...

I LOVE these new pictures! I can't get enough of Kavella's huge grin wearing Loise's glasses. And she's really concentrating so hard on trying to get those bullets into the clip. They're all great! Looks like you had a blast. Lets meet up somewhere for Labor Day!! Call us. Love you!