Monday, August 9, 2010

Las Vegas

This is actually at Dave and Eloise's house when Choco and Bandit met for the first time!

This is right before we picked Choco up from the Doggie Dentist! Look at that tiny kitten!

Daren, Dustin and Dave.

At the Bellagio, Kavella got a whiff of an Alice and Wonderland-like flower. Naturally, after seeing the effect it had on her, we all leaned over for a huge whiff ourselves!

We got to stay at the Mandalay Bay again! I love when Dustin has trade shows here!



Obviously, Kavella was still feeling a bit tipsy from that earlier sniff....



Okay, let me do a bit of explaining as to why it looks like Colleen and Dustin are an item and Harris (Dustin's coworker) and I are together in this picture. First, Colleen and I were planning to take a photo together. Right as Dust was about to take the picture of us, a stranger offered to take one of our entire group, so Dust and Harris just ran over to join us. I swear, we're not swingers.






We tried to visit the lions at MGM, but they weren't there. Bummer. Oh, well, why not take a picture of an empty exhibit? Done.


6 comments:

Jenn said...

Colleen, that's a maternity shirt. Are you trying to tell us something? And can I borrow it?? :)

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Looks like you guys are always doing something fun! How about you fun it up with a trip to Yellowstone to see your old pal Boo-Boo the Bear, AKA, Ryan? I hope Dustin hasn't forgotten the time I went with him for the Trade Show and barfed after the Stratosphere coaster...

Beaners said...

Hahahaha, I knew I looked freakin pregnant!!! It's still cute though! And who cares, I can still wear it! And NO, I am not pregnant! Just wanted to be able to eat as much as I could at Outback, and not look fat...

And Kelly, really? The picture at the end with my double chin? Could we? Hahaha, jk! Whatev, it's not a secret, I'm fat.

I had so much fun with you guys in Vegas!! I'm so glad that Bandit got to meet Choco (even if he did hump him a bit :) )

Vegas was a blast! The lazy river, the hotel, the food, it was all great! I'm glad you guys got to go out a couple nights too! Me and Kavella had tons of fun!!

Oh, and Kavella's face when she's smelling that flower is hilarious!!! She has the best expressions ever! Anyway, I love you and hope you're having a great day! I would write a long post, but the last one I did almost erased it cause it said it was too long... so yeah :) Love you!!

KelBelle said...

It is NOT a pregnant shirt, it's a shirt of genius (for the reasons Colleen already stated)! Well, I suppose it CAN be worn as a pregnant shirt, which makes it an even more genius shirt purchase! I want it.

Yes, thanks for staying in the room with K a couple times while Dustypoo and I went out--I felt slightly nervous being all alone with Dust..."huh, huh, hi."

Ryan! I'm so glad to see you on here! I've added your blog to our "Peeps" section if that's okay! I'll forward your link to Dusty so he can enjoy all the Rassmussen (sp?) love!

Jenn said...

Yes, I want that shirt too!! And Colleenie, you're not fat, you're just big boned...TOTALLY KIDDING! You're perfect!! Can't wait to see you guys! I am so excited, except that I won't be able to do anything since I will have had a recent c-section and newborn.

Anonymous said...

Kavella in the helmet riding with Dustin, loading the clip, shooting, emulating Grandma Eloise, posing with Grandpa Dave (she needs to at least get a more "western" bow for her head)... can she get any more cute! Kelly is pretty cute with that pink 22 rifle (nice stance... did you hit the target?). Love, Dad