Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easters

Happy Easter! Our baby is no longer a baby. Look how adult she appears in the above picture. Still cute and sweet and smart!

Our Easter was spent at the Wakeham's house, which was lovely! We had a delicious ham dinner with all the fixin's and Kavella had her very own Easter egg hunt. Her cousins were kind enough to fill and hide all the eggs, which was very thoughtful of them! Deina was a super hostess, like usual, with plenty of Easter/Spring decorations, including this little kids' table outside. A few minutes after this picture, we felt a 7.4 earthquake all the way from Baja California. It was wavy. I thought I was pregnant again.

This is where she found her first egg, which was filled with "fishy crackers." She just took a seat and enjoyed a little tasty treat!

Yea!! The GOLDEN EGG is the most prized egg in all of the Morrison's hunts! Because she had no competition whatsoever, Kavella was the proud recipient of said egg! I'm not sure who was more excited--Kavella or her parents....


$20 bucks!! What a generous Easter bunny (aka Granny)!



Dustin climbed into the bushes to capture the very moment she discovered this egg--I think he freaked her out a little.



All her cousins! (L-R) Amanda, Tanner, Cassidy, Carter, Max and Conner. She LOVES playing with them!

Nom, nom, nom, nom, money, I mean GOLDEN eggs, taste good!


I thought I had more pictures of the table/decorations, but I guess not. Kavella loves her Auntie Deina and cousins!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

She's SO CUTE! I love that picture of Kavella holding her basket on her arm, adorable! Does she like carrying around purses yet? I love the picture of the 3 of you at the kiddie table, you look SO beautiful Kelly! Love you guys SO MUCH, and miss you TONS!

Jenn said...

I can't wait to see that cute BABY tomorrow!!

JS said...

Dude! Where you at?

oh, and Kavella is the cutest!

eli&joelynn said...

i can't believe she got those shoes on! I think I would flatline in those badboys!