Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cabin Weather


It's cabin time, time, time!  Dan and LesLey let us head up to their cabin; we love the mountains!  I strapped Curren into the Bjorn, told Kavella to get her hiking boots (aka Converse) on, and we were off! 




Every Daddy should play "spa day" with his daughter.  


We hiked up to Keller Peak where we could see the whole smoggy valley!



Curren is really paying the price for us buying ONLY "girl" colors when Kavella was a baby! 



I know, I know--I got really anxious too, when I saw how close Curren's Cheeto-covered fingers were to Dustin's face....whoa, whoa, back up little guy!  Or is it just me? Anywhere except my face, is all I'm sayin'... 








Look at that snubbly, delicious face Curren grew!  It is so round, fat and tasty! 


Kavella, you sweet, cute girl!  She loves throwing rocks with her Dad...but, it's more fun to go riding!! Yes, yes I am jealous.   




No comments: