Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Geese Are Scary.

I love kissing baby cheeks, but I love to kiss baby chins even more! That way, I get to smell their breath while I kiss them! Is that weird? I think it's so delicious!

I swear Kavella doesn't wear hand-towel ponchos all day; just when she's eating. I don't know why I keep taking pictures of her with them on. She's still cute, though!

Curren's first Angels game; it was pre-Pujols, if you know what I mean. If you don't, look it up and maybe you'll laugh as much as I did when I realized it is pronounced just the way you think it shouldn't be pronounced! I'm easily amused.


This must be the beginnings of "sexy faces," like her Aunt Colleen and I do.

Same comment as above.

Curren's first Disneyland trip; he is such a pleasant baby when he's strapped to me! He loves to snuggle and be held.



When our stale bread and cereals start piling up, we head over to duck pond to feed the fowl. There are squirrels there that will walk right up to you and take food directly from your hands. I'm too timid to do it, but my 3-year-old seems quite confident. However, her confidence quickly waned when the geese came to feed. Instead of allowing Kavella to dictate how many little pieces they each received, they went directly for the entire bag of bread that she was holding. She kept trying to throw little pieces of bread at them with her other hand, but they aggressively kept trying to get the big bite! She was FREAKED! I'm pretty sure there is some permanent psychological damage from this experience. Oopsie.


Look at those geese! They are so aggressive! It scared me.




WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, if you just strolled right past this picture with a quick glance, I strongly suggest you examine it more carefully. Oh, there it is--poop. Poop. Poop piles. Piles of poop on the side of the bathtub. It is not funny, Kavella. Not funny at all! Being a parent is awesome. Notice: no pooping in the tub or in your crib and then playing with it. It's foul.




Such a sweetheart.

Beautiful.




I love you, kids! Love, love, love you! I could kiss you all day!

1 comment:

Canada Geese Removal NJ said...

Geese are scary! If they start to flock near your residence, try calling canada geese removal NJ.