Monday, October 3, 2011

"Dude, My Face Hurts."




Kavella was a little sweetheart when she met her baby brother--you'll see how loving she was in later pictures.

Daddy got Curren dressed after his first bath.

I don't know why I always attract "crazies," but we had this nurse who literally brought me Curren's first poop and asked if I wanted to save it for his scrapbook. Here's the thing: that's the most foul suggestion I've ever heard. I think saving the umbilical cord (at your home, not in a bank) is nappy, so why on earth would I want to save a turd? Would I put it in a little baggie? I suppose I'd use the Ziploc brand since they claim to create an odorless seal. You got me.


Baby burrito!



Getting in a car wreck might have wreaked less havoc on this poor baby's face than childbirth. First, his face gets bruised from forehead to chin, then he draws blood with his baby nails. Can you believe that bruising?! Kisses to make it better.





Kavella was so excited when Curren wanted to hold her hand!

She sang "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" to him.

Held him all by herself....

Drooled when she thought about snuggy bug kissing him....

...tested his pudge-factor....

....and even caught some t.v. time while he rested!

All in all, I have the sweetest, cutest, most darling, lovable children in the world. (I'm sure you all feel the same about your babies!) I can't believe I have two kids! Being a mom is such a sacred blessing and I'm glad that Heavenly Father trusts me to raise and take care of his little ones!


1 comment:

Oklahoma Running Mom said...

Your baby...I should say babies are beautiful. I'm so happy for you!! When we had our second Tom and I were like, "Now we're real parents." We kinda felt like we were just pretending before. Anyway...love ya! Congrats!!