Friday, May 20, 2011

Beanie and Me in HB! (Sept. 2010)



One of the most difficult things in my life is living so far from my family. I desperately wish that someone from my family would move to CA. It would make me so happy! Until then, which will be NEVER, I have to enjoy the short visits of my siblings, which I LOVE!! Colleenie came out in September (yes, 2010) for my birthday!


Look at that perfect form; sharply pointed toes!



I quite enjoy riding bikes and viewing the uniqueness of Huntington Beach. Jump!




This board is a tribute to Shane-a-lito who served a mission in South Africa!


We had to set the camera up for a "timed picture." Where is Kavella, you're wondering? Oh, still strapped into her bike seat, propped against the wall. Totally safe.





You think my face looks disgusting? Take a closer look at what I'm pointing to....

Even though it was entirely foul to look at, Bean and I couldn't stop gawking at the old-dude/young chick make-out sesh going on nearby. It was creepy disgusting. This is the PG version, too! Oh, I forgot to mention that I poached all these, and the following three posts, from Colleen. Thanks Beanie for taking all the pics!

1 comment:

Ruggles said...

Hahaha! What a great time we had! I wish I could come out again soon! When was the last time I came? March? I think I do a pretty good job of coming to see you, they're by far my most favorite vacations! I wish we could come to Hurricane this next weekend and show off the babe and play!

OK, so first pic, love it! I think my hair looks pretty good, I need to grow it out again, it just takes sooo long!

Thank you for the perfect pointed toe comment. They should've made a statue out of me instead of that stupid diver, her feet aren't even together!

I love that part of Huntington. It's so cute with all the artwork and KBaby is a doll with her little rain boots on!

Holla Shane!

Haha, I love our parenting skills :)

Yay for the beach! Except when we HAVE to stare at nasty old dude making out with 20 yr old. Yes, we had too, we had no other choice and no where else to look...

LOVE YOU!!