Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for my handsome, hardworking, thoughtful husband who provides for his family! I am thankful that he has a job. I am thankful that he sacrifices some of the luxuries in life in order to afford me the opportunity to stay at home with Kavella. I am thankful for his loyalty to our marriage and family. I am thankful that he is a loving, considerate, fun Dad to Kavella. I am thankful for Kavella. She is my joy! There is nothing that I wouldn't do for the well-being of my daughter. She makes me happy. I am thankful that I don't miss a single discovery, accomplishment or step in her life! I am thankful that I can be there to comfort her, love her, soothe her aches and cheer for her successes. My entire being is full of admiration and pride for her! I love my family and am thankful for them! Look at how tasty, delicious Kavella is.....



The sun only sets behind Catalina during the wintertime--pretty, huh?

Okay, we have this mesh gate separating our living room from our kitchen. During times of desperation, Kavella will literally smash her face into the mesh, trying to get into the kitchen. Ha, ha, she makes me laugh!

Time to take Choco on a walk! Kavella is really good at hanging onto his leash! Look at those shiny shoes her Aunt Jennifer gave her--cute!!

Kavella's friends Hailey and Dallin had a birthday party last week. They made these butterfly wings for the girls to wear--isn't that darling? My little butterfly. I have no idea why I don't have a single picture of the birthday kiddos....


Look at those little wings! I was told it was made by using a hanger and panty hoes. Clever.

Beautiful beach baby!


I love my little polka-dot girly girl!

Why did we take a picture in front of PCH? Who knows, but here it is, our family photo on Thanksgiving Day.

Okay, this one is much better. It was a great Thanksgiving--80 degrees, surfing and lots of luscious food--steaks, rolls, corn, cheesy potatoes, salad and apple pie for dessert! Perfect.


I love this picture--Daddy and daughter.


Look at the gold sandals her Granny gave her!

Dustin rocking Kavella to sleep. Sweet, huh?

"Does this diaper make my butt look big?" Thanks, Granny....now that you mention it....perhaps my Mom just needs to change my diapee...

Okay, the other day, I was washing my dishes when I heard Kavella yelling from the living room. When I walk in, I see her little legs kicking from behind the television! She got herself stuck! She couldn't move forward, backward or roll over. Being the good mom that I am, I grabbed the camera and captured the moment. Now the videos--the first is on Thanksgiving and the last one is of Kavella tempting Choco to play...I was on a phone call, so I couldn't encourage the playing, but you get the idea!






2 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay! Good walking Kavella!! And cute little gold sandels. Wish I was there, it's 18 degrees out with a windchill of 3. Yeah. See you in...3 days!!

Beaners said...

First of all, I love your blog backgroud! Very cute!! Now this post was just full of delicious, adorable baby!! I love Kavella! She is so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys in like 3 days and for an entir week after that! :)

First picture, I want to suck her cheeks into my mouth, seriously, they're just asking for it!

Wish I could've been there for Thanksgiving!! It would've been so fun playin on the beach in 80 degree weather!!

Haha, ok so although the one with Kavella pushing her face up against the screen is hilarious, it's also kinda scary because you can't see her eyes...maybe I'm just weird...

So cute with the leash in her mouth and her cute little shoes!! I'm seriously going to eat her when I see her! It's gonna suck to have to share her :(

I loev the butterfly wings! They're soo cute! And it was perfect with her little butterfly dress!

She is the most beautiful beach baby that I have ever seen! I love the pics of your family on the beach!!

Favorite is her and Dustin from behind, possibly one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

I love the gold sandals!! They are so stinking cute! And what's cuter is that she can walk in them! She's probably pissed and hurting, but she does it cause it's cute! :)

Ok, hahaha, the one with her behind the tv is priceless! I also love that she was probably getting attacked by a rat, but you stopped to get your camera first! ;) Best Mom Ever!! JK!!

I love the videos of her walking and trying to play with Choco!! So cute! I'm so glad that you finally learned how to upload videos!! ;) Can't wait to see you in 3 days! Drive safely! Love yoU!!