Sunday, July 19, 2009

Awkward Family Photos


Ha, ha, ha! So, I forgot to post these pictures with our last Vegas trip. Yeah, not so much normal, but at least a funny way to take care of business! I kept trying to bathe the babe in the sink, but I found it more than trying--what with her bum slipping all over the place, the dangerous counter edges and the enormous bottle of baby soap--I just didn't have enough hands! So....after tooling around in the wave pool, Colleen and I decided to just fill our jet bath and work together! IN OUR SWIMSUITS, of course!!




Scrub, scrub, scrub!


Rinse, rinse!


Kavella chattin' it up with her Uncle Christopher


Aunt Beanie and Kavella, girl talk.


Kavella may or may not be wearing a bow at the pool....;)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Uh...awkward!! Kavella is so darn cute!!

Beaners said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! I love our baths together! That's the second one we've taken in like 2 years! We're so funny! Kavella is so stinkin cute, I want to just smooch her into oblivion... awkward... jk! So we aren't going to Powell anymore, call for details. We're driving to OK today! Cause Chris' grandma died :( I love the pics, we always have sooo much fun! Love you!

Melisa said...

Are you sending it into Awkward Family Photos? I'm addicted to that site now. The wedding one today busted me up!

She's a doll, Kelly!

Myrick Family said...

every post includes bean/ricky...not that i'm jealous...but i am sooo jealous! kavella is a sweety and so photogenic! hopefully someday we can hang out more often then we do now. i'm still waiting for you to find me a place in socal to set up a practice and more importantly, get my mug posted on some of your posts.
give kavella a smooch from luke and i.
shane