Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mandalay Bay


Yea!!! It's Mandalay Bay time again! This is the best hotel in all of Las Vegas, in my opinion! Dustin had a trade show, so Kavella and I tagged along for the ride! I love this hotel because they have a wave pool, a lazy river, a kiddie section and sand! Although Dustin had to work most of the time, he was able to meet us for lunch, which was always tasty!


This is Kavella's first pool experience! At first, she didn't appreciate how chilly the water was--she's been used to nice, warm baths and this was freezing!




Eventually, she became more used to the water....






Mom and baby!


A little nap under her umbrella...


1 comment:

Beaners said...

It's like I seriously just want to eat her in taht cute little baby swimsuit!! It is soooo dang cute! I love it! I want one just like it so that we can match :) haha, that was so much fun! Can't wait to see you in like a week! Love you!