Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oklahoma in May '08

My favorite 16 year old--Bryce E. Boy!!!!
This is Elle's typical response to me....
My big sister and Scottypie!!
Grant, Elle, Scott and me!

I love going home to see my family! The time always flies because we have so much fun! I never feel like I've captured enough pictures, either! Some of my favorite restaurants in Oklahoma are El Chico (chips/salsa, chicken strips and honey mustard!), Whataburger (sausage biscuits and chocolate shakes) and Braum's ice cream shop (cherries, pecans and cream). I also really like Peeps' ice....it's the really small cubes.....Bryce and I always stop there on our dirt bike (or manual bike) rides! Of course, we visit the lock and dam, catch a dollar movie and stroll through the mall at least once!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow, I am really am Jabba...nothing like perspective :)

I seems to really like Grant... ;)